Jim Barnes has revolutionized real estate marketing and continues to provide creative, cutting-edge strategies that help sellers get their homes sold quickly and for top dollar. While most agents apply a “one size fits all” approach to marketing their listings, Jim implements a marketing plan that ensures that each listing stands out from the competition and achieves maximum exposure to potential home buyers.
Not every real estate agency comes with an in-house design, marketing, and advertising agency. When you hire the Turner DeMarco group, all of that is included – and more.
Jim Barnes, a Professional Photographer, Videographer, Digital Artist, and Webmaster, has devoted his career to luxury real estate photography in the El Dorado Hills area for more than 20 years.
Working exclusively for the Turner DeMarcor group, he partners daily with the group’s in-house staging team and other concierge service providers to deliver marketing assets that make buyers fall in love with homes.
“We brand each property with a signature style and a name that people know,” he says. “We take the time needed to edit and realistically highlight the key attributes of each special property.”
Real estate photography must evoke emotion. The Turner DeMarco group is known for creating that visual, that signature style for each property.
There’s no greater compliment quite like a seller wanting to buy their own house after Jim has found and highlighted its special magic.
“Jim is so good that we sometimes have to talk people back into listing their house after they see Jim’s work!” says Gail Demarco, co-founder with Valerie Turner of the Turner DeMarco group.
Executive sales management since 1984
- Advertising / Marketing Agency experience since 1989 – National /local broadcast and print
- FAA Part 107 commercial ground pilot certifaction
- Business development specialist since 1996
- Web design and digital strategies since 2000
- Professional Photographer since 2004
- Certified Digital Marketing Professional
- El Dorado Association of Realtors Top Achievers
Jim’s past clients and professional associations include;
- AirTouch Cellular
- Ben Ali Shrine
- Bridlewood Canyon HOA
- California Correctional Supervisors Organization (CCSO)
- California State Fair (Cal Expo)
- CPS HR Consulting (TSA)
- East Bay Regional Data Service (Bay Area MLS)
- Embassy Suites
- El Dorado Hills Town Center
- Ford Motor Company
- Jackson Properties Commercial Real Estate
- Los Angeles Automobile Museum
- State of California Lieutenant Governor’s Office
- North American Philips
- MetroList MLS Services (Sacramento MLS)
- Rush Limbaugh: Excellence in Marketing Group
- Sacramento City Police Department
- Serrano Country Club and Golf Course
- Turner-DeMarco EXP Team
- Toll Brothers Inc.
- Verizon Wireless
- Walt Disney Company
- Woodside Homes Inc.
- Verizon Wireless